October 1, 2010

I'm Tagged...oh my...

It took me not as long as I thought it would to post this but it still took me a while. I'm so bad at this. :) Awesome Meghan over at The Perfect Compilation Tape tagged me!! Thanks girl. Now, let me answer these wonderful questions...so this gives you a change to know a little more about me. 


1. What kind of hair(color/cut) have you always wanted but never had the nerve to do it?
Short red-brownish hair. I can't have my hair short mainly because it gets all curly and sort of ends up looking weird. But I wish I had thick hair, so short would look awesome and I could just have it "be" one way for the entire time. And yes, a warm red-brownish color would do the magic, too. :) Just can't. I tried the color once I looked like a carrot (not that I'm a blond and things would end up carroty once you try a red color). I'm gonna stay with my brown-ish color. :)

2. If you haven't been/or could do it over, where would/did you go on your honeymoon?
Don't know. Just somewhere calm, relaxing, and still a place the offers intriguing adventures that will widen our horizon even while traveling and feeling the bliss of early marriage. Or something like that. This would be so much easier if I was anywhere near that topic.

3. What is your dream car?
Escalade, or just a Lexus SUV. Or both?! Just something "healthy" and big. 

4. If you would move anywhere in the world where would you go?
Santa Barbara. Maybe even New York City, but SB comes definitely first! 


5. What famous lady would you love to be or be bff with?
Toughy...Drew Barrymore maybe. Or Sarah Michelle Prinze (aka Gellar).

6. What colors did you do or do you want to do for your wedding?
Fuchsia, or yellow or tail. I have a long way to go...and a long list. ;) And I'm sure once it's time I'm going with something completely different.

7. What trashy reality show are you embarrassingly addicted to?
Luckily...those "trashy" shows aren't shown here otherwise it would be anything Real Housewives of... (at least something I can be happy about not having over here!)

8. Do you remember your first kiss? How old were you and how awkward was it?
Ok, this is going to make me sound like a total late bloomer but my first real kiss didn't come until my senior year of high school.  I was always shy around guys. Still am for that matter. I'm not one of those girls going for what they see and want and all. I just couldn't, and still can't. Besides, I went to a all girls' HS. Not easy to meet guys. Ha! And how was it?! Kidding me? Awful as heck. He bit my lips, I bled, oh boy. I guess we were both not good at this. Luckily things change.


9. What is your guilty pleasure?
Raspberry muffins, and a hot coffee from Starbucks for starters...at any time. But mainly teenage TV drama shows. ;) 
 

10. What is your favorite chick flick?
Too many to name...but I love When Harry met Sally, and Sleepless in Seattle. I could watch those over and over again.



11. What is your favorite beverage?

Hot: Vanilla Latte (during Christmas times it's Gingerbread Latte, or anything with cinnamon in it)
Cold: Water,
and sweet tea.

12. What is your theme song?

My what?! Seriously...never thought of a theme song that would apply to me.
If you know one that would fit, let me know. I'd love to hear what you think.



13. Who is your style icon?

Don't have a specific one...maybe a combo of Rachel Bilson's, and Sarah Michelle's.???


14. When was the last time you cried and why?
Possibly a few days ago; life happened, hardly any sleep and just unhappy moments at work. While walking home it felt liberating.

15. What playlist/cd is on your CD player/iPod right now?

Soundtrack music from lots of TV shows...love what amazing music I've found so far! And not just from one show!

16. What is your favorite dessert?

Tiramisu!!

Now I'm actually supposed to come up with more questions, but these are pretty good and plenty so I'm going to keep these and literally stop here.
Loved answering these. :) 

So now, I'm going to tag some of you and hopefully you'll play along. I try to tag different people every time I do these kinds of things. Not an easy task sometimes. :)

If anyone else wants to play along...feel free to do so. :)


Tagging:

Jen @ Welcome to the Jungle

Angela @ Angela Kolachny


Jennifer @ Crazy Shenanigans
Lacey @ Lacey in the City

Sam @ Life is Beautiful


And if you're not listed on here, feel free to add yourself and do this fun tag post. 

Have a blissful weekend everyone!!!


xoxo,

♥ Selma ♥

5 comments :

k said...

I'd hang out with Sarah Michelle just so I could stalk her hubby :)

Alison Kinsey said...

Fun questions! The idea of your perfect honeymoon sounds right up my alley.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Thanks for tagging me!! I'll have to play along next week.

Jess said...

Yay Santa Barbara! It's super beautiful here right now. Gotta love fall!

Unknown said...

You should go to Cali in June...because I might be in Sacramento, SF area around then, and that would be awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...