October 19, 2010

My Love For Fall...

 ...and all things Halloween related!!!

There's not much I can talk about at this time right now.
I'm utterly exhausted, happy I have time off from all the craziness around me...and I'm just so fall-oriented! ;)
All pictures via tumblr

 
I love this house and I know where it's at! :)
I can just imagine elf's coming out of that building or a ghost walking around it...:)


Have a fantastic day!!!!
And please...can someone make sure it gets warmer soon? It's super annoying!!!
At least the sun appeared today. Woohoo.

Thank you.

♥ Selma ♥

6 comments :

Teach.Workout.Love said...

i do love it too!!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That house looks pretty cool!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I love the second pumpkin! It's so unique!

It's raining in LA and I love it. It was in the 80/90s last week and I wanted more of a fall feel :)

k said...

i loooooove fall :)

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

the cut out watermelon is genius- I love that idea- and we love to eat watermelon-

Unknown said...

That house is awesome. Love it. How do you know where it is? I love the one with the teeth, SO funny.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...