October 5, 2010

Fall - Hello





 all via tumblr

I wanted to upload my own pictures, and actually participate in a fun post but blogger doesn't let me upload my own pictures today so I kind of gave up. I know, I shouldn't and all but constantly waiting and then getting error messages isn't fun. So I had to give in. 

However, these pics are awesome!!
Aren't they?
I'm trying to find a new nail polish and I think gray may just be the color this month.
And well...this month couldn't be more colorful and weird...sometimes it rains, and sometimes it's so hot I think summer's around the corner or so. :)

Happy Tuesday everyone.

Nap time here I come!!!
Yes, it's been a looooooong day!

xoxo,
♥ Selma ♥

6 comments :

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love the Hello October photo! Too cute! I too love that nail polish!

Kelly said...

Mmmm! Love those photos! I just bought a gray nailpolish from Rimmel and it is the best. You may even say that those could be my fingernails in that picture, the color match is almost the same! Hoooowever, I just chipped off all of my polish this morning at work!!

Enjoy your nap! :-D

k said...

grey is very pretty =) or you should put on a vampy red to cheer yourself up!

Unknown said...

I love that nail polish. this officially made me want to paint my nails that color. I really like it. Too bad it doesn't say what color it is.

Elle Sees said...

loving the color! my current nail color is on my page today!
and there's a giveaway!

Mara said...

I think gray is such a pretty nail polish color! You should find one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...