July 28, 2009

HOT

Another HOT day today.
I'm working from 6.30am and yes, I'm already awake.
Couldn't sleep so I decided to go online to post some more pictures of Barcelona...
...nothing in particular just random shots throughout the city.


The old port of Barcelona. This is the only picture I took which has the city's name on it.

Wonderfully colorful house called Casa Comalat. We almost missed it.


This is one of my favorite pictures. I love this building.
Unfortunately it was being renovated so we couldn't see much.
Though just from the outside and from across the street it looked amazing with those cute palm trees guarding this courthouse.


This was our little escape after a long and exhausting day filled with tons of shopping and sightseeing...mainly done at the same time! My feet still hurt from all the walking. No kidding.
Though enjoying a good glass of red wine or even whiskey made us relax.

Have a super Wednesday!
Mine will be short. Thank you. Going in early, and leaving early again.
At least that way I get to enjoy some of the sun and heat we're supposed to be having today.
Can't wait!!!

1 comment :

Taryn said...

Hi there! Thanks for the comment on my possible UCI adventure! I have to say, I am so jealous that you are in Europe right now, especially Spain! I traveled there once and when I was in Barcelona I felt like I was home! Hope your adventure is awesome! - Taryn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...