July 7, 2009

The Shopping List

So, today is a day I've been looking forward to for so long.
I'm going shopping!
Haven't done this in a while. Last time I went shopping was in April and in Los Angeles. It's about time I go out again. I don't want to be stuck, although, as read and mentioned before I feel as if I am trapped somehow. Either way, I marked this day down and mom and I are going shopping. She's my companion for today. She wanted to be. No force was necessary. I call it my frustration-shopping day. Some may be alarmed when the words frustration and shopping are combined but I won't overdo it. Can't anyway, things over here are way too expensive.
I've tried to come up with a list of things I want to buy, or need, or need to have for some unknown reason:

♥ casual blouse(s)
♥ summer dress
♥ new pair of cute sandals
♥ summer/fall make-up...
♥ new purse
♥ some funky decoration stuff
♥ summer/fall jacket
♥ new jewelry (my birthday gift to myself)
♥ dessert, only from one store

I am very positive about the fact that I won't get any of the above mentioned, but it's definitely worth the shot. I'm guessing I'm going to end up with a new blouse maybe and a couple of other tops but won't find the dress, the sandals, the purse nor the jewelry. It's always like that. Once you've got a plan or a list of things to do or buy you end up not buying or doing any of it. So, why bother writing it all down or even thinking about it all? I'm also sure that even though I try to avoid walking by my favorite bookstore I end up buying at least three new books. I just have that feeling. Has happened before and I'm sure I can't resist jumping into that store and leaving with a heavy plastic bag filled with enlightening literature.

My inspiration for today ... these pictures may bring luck...



and also ...



www.chineselaundry.com

1 comment :

Carlito86 said...

Ooh I hope you got what you wanted! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...