March 7, 2010

Spring Blues

Spring Blues
Picture by BigBean



Oh yes my dear ones...this exists too.
Today I am kinda in a blahhhhh mood. Don't feel like doing anything at all but of course I have to be at work...all smily and happy and stuff. I am doing fine so far. And time passes by quicker than I thought so it's all good. Woohoo.
Besides, I found this beautiful picture...and just thought I should share it with ya. :D
I wish I had such awesome looking blossoms in my living room or at least at work. It's been extremely windy lately and I almost feared for my life...no kidding there. On a bridge today I thought I wouldn't make it to work. Horrible. But it is all good, and I am at work and I will get home too and then cuddle with my favorite pillow and blanket and watch what pretty much everyone else is watching tonight!
AND YES I AM WATCHING TOO.
It'll be me, my pillow, my warm blanket and a huge cup of tea or something because I need to stay awake...it all starts around 1am here so yeah...I will be awake for the most part of the night. I'm sure my eyes are going to look funny tomorrow afternoon. My annual ritual cannot be ignored and I will sit through the thing. I sure will. It brings back great memories and such and yeah...it brings me closer to home. :D Ridiculous I know.
Just remember I am a dork. ;)

Happy Sunday everyone.

xoxo

4 comments :

Neely said...

I have the blahs today...I feel ya

Sierra said...

You are a cute dork and I hope you feel better from your Spring blues! Those flowers should cheer anyone up! :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I'm just so ready for the summer and awesome things to get here that I'm bummed that i have to wait! Blah!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I think the lack of sun for too long would get to anyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...