March 26, 2010

Woohoo!

 

Today I'm gonna be here again!
Hopefully with nice and mild spring weather...no rain, and absolutely no snow.
I left my bulky scarf at home, also my winter clothes! ;)

SPRING HERE I COME!!!!
Ok, PHILLY HERE I COME would have been more appropriate. ;)

Talk to you all later on...
...
Yay!
xoxo,
Photobucket

P.s. Just fyi, this is a scheduled post. ;) I'm probably on my way, or have already landed. Bear with me and my posts...I'll try to post as often as even possible but for the first days I need to settle and see how I'm going to make it on the East Coast. ;)

5 comments :

Pria said...

Have a safe and fun trip gurl ..hopefully you'll have weather on your side all the while ..
xoxo

Mara said...

have so much fun in philly!! can't wait to hear all about it!

Jess said...

Yay! Have an amazing time!!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I hope you made it there safely! Have a great time, I can't wait to hear all about it when you get a chance to update!

Sierra said...

I love that love sign, I took a picture of that when I went to NYC! Hope you are having a blast!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...