March 20, 2010

Beautiful Award


Thank you Angela for this wonderful award. I love the green color, too. ;)
This could be me, sitting underneath a tree and reading a book or jotting thoughts down.

I do have to nominate seven beautiful ladies and their blogs...so here it is...


I am not sure if I should list something here or not, but then again I am gonna skip this step (that is if it exists) because a few days ago or was it weeks? I posted like 101 things about me and it was difficult so I really am through with that for now.
If you haven't check out these wonderful and amazing ladies and their blogs. I absolutely love what they have to say and their posts always make my day. Woohoo!!! AND yes, there are two Sams so don't get confused or think that I made a mistake. Nope. :D

Happy Saturday. Woohoo I quickly made it online. :D

xoxo

8 comments :

Alison Kinsey said...

congrats on your award girlie! i love your blog, i am a little bit of a jet-setter myself, i like to travel as often as i can. where was that picture taken in your header? it's beautiful!

xo

Katie said...

yahooo!!! Thank you sooo much!

Sierra said...

That is a darling award! I hope you have an amazing weekend! XO!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That is one of the prettiest awards I've seen!

Courtney said...

aww yay! blog awards are fun :) congrats!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Congrats on the award lady, you totally deserve it!

Unknown said...

Congratulations and thank you for sharing the love!

Sam said...

Aww, thank you Selma! This is soooo late, but I'm finally doing a blog post about it... blush. I'm soo far behind. Hope you're having a great week so far! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...