March 24, 2010

Wishful Wednesday - Handbag


Even in crisis like these I get to enjoy Kelsey's Wishful Wednesday fun. I almost didn't make it today. Why??? First of all...yesterday after work I went online (at home). The usual quick check because at work I am not able to go online anymore. New system means no internet so far except for the regular emails we get in. Anyways...so I went online and checked stuff, and then out of nowhere my connection was dead. Nothing. Nada...I tried and nothing worked. So I gave up because I had to go to bed. I woke up at 5 this morning...got ready for work but decided to check again because it just has to be a mistake....nope. System down, server problems whatever...of course I went pissed to work. Not only does this happen to me, but it happens right before I leave for Philly and during an airline strike week...I need to know whether or not I can take off and land as planned. So far everything's good I think. So my trip can start and end as planned and I can enjoy my time away and focus on fun things. Anyways...so this afternoon I got home and tried again...nothing. Exhausted and just unable to think properly I called the hotline. The guy was nice, and very helpful and understanding...I accidentally told him I had windows XP which I don't have at all...yup, I'm tired. So yeah...he helped but nothing worked. So he's sending stuff over to reinstall things on the laptop or whatever, and of course it'll arrive when I'm gone. But at least help is on its way. Then, I just decided to go to my music section and make a CD out of my favorite songs or so and then whoops...the internet is magically working again. Love my iTunes...it helped me to get back on this cyperland...haha. Hopefully it stays this way.
And NO, I am not addicted to the internet, but it has become a helpful tool, a great entertainer, and right now, a good travel source and well...I need to check with my flight status...so it is important right now. (>_<)

So, back to Kelsey...and away from my airline/travel/internet crisis....

Her topic this week is

'I wish' .... I could afford any _coach_ handbag without putting a dent in my pocketbook!

I love coach bags. Wish we had them over here. I do love Gucci and Louis Vuitton too but I just simply stick to the ones I can't buy that easily. Besides, I think I could afford either designer/brand bag (don't want to sound rich now and btw I am not) but would always choose the cheaper kind. That's maybe also why I have like 100 bags at home...and the number is increasing. ;) So, a classic or colorful and sorta sexy coach bag will just do fine!!


There are a lot more bags from Coach that I would want but I couldn't put them on here anymore...it would be a total overload of awesome-looking and useful bags...I would have to jump right into this screen to get them...that's how much I want them. ;)

For more bags and awesome inspiration...go on over to Kelsey's and look what others had to share. Now I so want to go shopping.

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!!

And please keep your fingers crossed for me.
Ya know why...hopefully.

xoxo

11 comments :

Anonymous said...

amazing, i love coach!

Mara said...

great purses! check out the coach outlets..they have great deals!

Sammy said...

I just love the pink one!

Screams summertime to me :)

Danielle Moss said...

How fun. I feel like I'd overload my blog, too ;)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love these bags! I just bought a Coach bag last week while on my roadtrip and it DEFINITELY put a dent in my wallet!

Pria said...

I have such a fetish for bags and i agree i wish the ones i liked werent always so expensive ..
anyways i just tagged you for an award .. do dcome check it out !!

Katie said...

yay for Coach bags!!

And good luck with all of the flight craziness!!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Sorry to hear about the internet issues -- what a hassle!!!

SO glad you were able to play and shake it off with internet window shopping :) Gorgeous bags for summer -- love the color!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

LOVE the pink one. So perfect for Spring! Internet issues are the worst. I hope things are resolved ASAP!

Unknown said...

I totally want a coach bag. My best friend has one and every time I see it I kind of want to steal it and run away. Too bad I'm too nice of a friend to do that. Hope your airline strike ends and you can get to philly and have a fantabulous time.

Juliana said...

Selma-I absolutely love the first bag, I think I just fell in love. I hope that you have a great weekend. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...