March 22, 2010

New Week

Hello Hello...I wanted to post absolutely different things these days but as it turned out I simply can't. I don't have time and it frustrates me. Don't get me wrong...blogging has not become the biggest part of my life but it is part of my life and sometimes I miss my writing time... :(  Anyways...it is a new week, and this means it is going to be a crazy week...not just at work but also otherwise. Lots has to be done beforehand, and lots has to be considered wisely before I go away enjoying my vacation. And trust me on this I need vacation. Now more than ever!!!!!

So here's to what makes me smile this week:

♥  my upcoming trip to Philadelphia
♥  the fact that I won't have to bother with the new system at work...to start it was the worst - still is
♥  the slightly better weather
♥  the sad fact that i watch way too much online tv
♥  my amazing dreams
♥  possibilities....

Things that bother me or make me sad:

-  the weather going up and down and up and down again
-  mom not feeling well
-  irritating people
-  the fact that I hit my knee and it's all bruised  showing lovely colors
-  my amazing dreams
-  possibilities...

Confused now?? Because the amazing dreams and those possibilities are on both sides? Yes. I am confused. However, isn't that part of life? Doesn't this enhance it? Confusion apparently is my best friend and it helps me juggle everything. At least at work. In real life? Kind of a different story.

So what am I gonna do??? Travel. :D
In my dreams and in reality.
Yes, today I can say that I'm looking forward to time away from everything.
I'm literally counting down days...and it's a good feeling.


These make me look forward to so manz things...especially spring though.

Happy Monday everyone...and happy spring!!!!

xoxo

11 comments :

Sara said...

don't add a sad list!!

Sierra said...

Enjoy your time traveling girl, you must be so excited and you totally deserve the break and vacation. Have fun!! I know the feeling with lack of time, I've been busy too - hard to find time to blog sometimes!

Katie said...

I agree! Can't the weather just level out! pick hot or cold!!

Danielle Moss said...

Happy spring :)

Unknown said...

Those pictures make me long for spring! It finally started to warm up, but nothing has really bloomed yet, so I can't wait for it to look like that here.

Katinka said...

I know how you feel. I have been so busy lately and I really don't find time to blog or leave comments. have a great week XOXO

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

These photos are so lovely!

Mara said...

you have some great things to look forward to! I'd love a vacation too :)

Kristina said...

I'm excited for your upcoming trip out here to Philly and NYC. Feel free to bug me for fun things to do or a meetup!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I hope you have an amazing time on vacation!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Yay for things that make you smile!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...