March 7, 2010

Happy Award

Truly missed her, and Those Magic Slippers Will Take You Home gave me this cute award a while back. Thanks Skye!
It took me forever to get to this award but here I am...and since I have nothing better to do at this very moment... here goes nothing :

Photobucket

I have to list 10 things that make me happy...and I'm gonna list ten things that make me happy NOW.

1. Sleeping. Enough said.

2. My friends all over the world, even my bloggy friends. :D YES.

3. Coffee
I can't drink it that much anymore but I'm okay with that.

4. Summer
Do I have to repeat myself? I am a summer person. I'm all for warm weather, sunshine, flip flops, and cute clothes...I don't wear shorts though. Yup. Sue me! ;) I'm just happiest when my winter coat is stored away and I don't have to wear heavy and bulky stuff anymore.

5. Bath and Body Works and it's marvelous body sprays and hand lotions.

6. Traveling
No matter where and for how long it's great... :D

7. California!!!
Do I have to say why?!

8. TV
Online or not, I love it. It keeps me sane right now. I don't want to be as addicted but so far I can't help it.

9. My colorful scarves
Perfect to scare this gray winter away.

10. Self-made muffins and cakes
Yummy!!!

I'm supposed to tag people but I won't.
If you feel like doing this, go ahead. ;)
I did this once before and just foudn out I sort of came up with the same answers. Sort of.
Click here for more (or similar answers).

Have a great day... :)
I sure will. :)


Photobucket

5 comments :

Courtney said...

Aww, congrats on the award. They may be silly, but they're so fun and make you so happy to get them :)

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Congrats on the award lady! Coffee makes me happy too.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Woohoo California! I can't wait till May and I'll be there!

Sierra said...

Congrats sweetie and yay for TV and Cali!

angela.kolachny said...

high five for worldwide friends and colorful scarves!!!!! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...