March 5, 2010

Friday Funny...

Keeping Up With Kelly & Co

And yay it's Friday and this not only means Fill in the Blank but also Friday Funny by Kelly!!! :D. I totally missed it last week, I was way too occupied with cheese fondue and stuff and ended up home quite late so there was no time to play along.
But I am here today and I am happy about that.
If you want to play along hop on over to Kelly's awesome blog and join the fun. I know I am. :D

What made me smile last Friday was this picture

It fit perfectly to the cheese fondue night I was attending.
Yes, I wasn't feeling well that day but I still went.
And this pictures still makes me smile a lot! :)

And well, I went to the movies last night and saw some funny commericals.
And yes, I wanted to post them on here but the minute I got home I had forgotten what commericals I saw. :(
So I was browsing around and found this commercial.
You should by now know that I love the 1930s to the 1960s.
Show me videos, pictures, labels, commericals, clothes...I'm all happy then. :)
I wanted to share this with you. Mainly because it made me laugh.
Listen to how the whole commercial sounds...as if it was made for candy or some awesome shampoo.
Instead...
...it's cigarettes.
I wasn't sure if I wanted to post this one. I think smoking is bad, and I don't smoke at all.
However, I found it and had to smile...so it sort of fit into this Friday Funny. No?! Yes.




Happy Friday everyone!!!
And don't forget to check Kelly and her blog out! :)

xoxo

7 comments :

Kelly said...

LOVE the cheese picture! My kind of humor right there! ;-)

I'll have to check out the video tonight from home. I hope you have a fantastic weekend!! Is the weather getting nice yet??

angela.kolachny said...

Lol I hate cigarettes too! That was a good post! I like the cheeesssseeeee pic:o) hope your weekend is great!!

Katinka said...

Selma, thank you so so much for your cute comment on my blog. We are so excited.

...und natürlich werde ich an Dich denken. Deswegen musste ich auch grinsen, als du bei den 100Sachen über Dich geschrieben hast, dass du Santa Barbara so liebst.... :))) Ich werde dir einen imaginären Gruß über den Ozean schicken und ganz feste an Dich denken, wenn ich angekommen bin!!!!!!!! Big HUG!!!!

Katie said...

hahahaha say people!

Anonymous said...

haha i love the cheese picture! made me laugh!! :)

Mara said...

haha I love that! Say PEOPLE! So cute! Have a great weekend Selma!!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my gosh love that! Totally cute. Have a good weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...