March 15, 2010

Where's Spring?!

Apparently, spring's not anywhere close...I make myself even more miserable by comparing locations' weather...this city, my deeply missed town in CA, and Philadelphia...don't like what I see. I'm more determined now to dance for spring. Some people dance to make it rain, and I'm gonna do something like this just to get spring knock on our door...come on!!!! Can't tolerate this cold anymore...it's uber-annoying now. :(

To get into the spring dance mood...*sounds sort of corny* here are my pictures...not only to make me dance, but also dream of comfy spring clothes, sandals, sunglasses, flowers, the sun, and just no winter jacket anymore.

Happy Monday!!!!!

all via we ♥ it

The last picture reminds me that I need to paint my toe nails.
Pink of course!!!

xoxo

12 comments :

Malin said...

I just did my nails yesterday - instead of doing my essay!! :D Haha. Such a procrastinator!! (I should be essaying now too actually...)

Katie said...

i'm sitting here in my feet pjs freezing! i'd like some spring too please!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Those are lovely pictures! I hope spring gets to you soon!

Unknown said...

I am with you on this one. It was so so warm on Friday...and then it snowed on Saturday. What the heck! Hopefully it will be sunny and warmer in Philly.

Sierra said...

Spring is going to be here before you know it! I love your cute nail polish, so pretty!

Mara said...

hoping spring gets to you asap!!

Jess said...

Happy Monday! I hope spring shows up for you soon—dance hard!

Laura. said...

Cherry blossoms!

Sam said...

Spring seems to be MIA over here too! Hopefully we'll both get some warm weather soon!

Happy Monday! :)

Anonymous said...

Awwwe...Spring will be right around the corner for you! These images are beautiful! Just keep looking at them :) ~Jami @ http://jamigoldsmith-imagine.blogspot.com

Caroline said...

Oh I love these photos!!! Sending you a hug and hopefully some Spring too!! XO

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

hurry up spring! or...better yet....summer! and i need to paint m toes too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...