November 25, 2009

Happy almost Thanksgiving

Happy Wednesday everyone!


Today I'm thankful for being alive.
That's it. We are given this precious gift and sometimes we seem not to charish it fully.
See, yesterday my friend and I drove an hour north to get to an IKEA store. It's not one of my favorite stores but it brings back memories and it makes me buy more candles (which I'm also thankful for). Apple-cinnamon scented. While driving we got hit almost three times by some idiotic driver...to honk all the time was fun!!! But the whole thing behind it wasn't. I was scared. She was scared. Plus, we were five people in that car...clearly indicating we had kids on board. No one cares. It's just so sad. So yeah. It could have been worse that is for sure but it was enough for us. So, I'm definitely thankful for being alive - in any kinda way.

I'm also thankful for the person(s) coming up with Vanish OxyAction... the red wine stains are gone!! I don't see any anymore. At first I thought there was one left but I think it's my imagination trying to find something that's not there. This is definitely super exciting. However, next time I'm using that top again I will check again in every kind of angle and light. Just to make sure.

And, I'm also thankful for everyone reading this!!! You know who you are!

Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow!!!!


xoxo

8 comments :

Kelly said...

Yay for getting the wine stains out!!! Awesome news :-) Have a fabulous Thanksgiving weekend!

Katie said...

Have a great Holiday!!

The SSS Sophisticate said...

I encountered a bad driver this morning too! They are everywhere! Have a wonderful holiday!

Sara said...

Yummy turkey! I am thankful the idiots didn't harm you in any way!

مى said...

Happy Thanksgiving :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Have a great Thanksgiving!

alix said...

Happy thanksgiving lady!!

And for the record, I love GBLs too!
*: )
alex

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'll have to remember that remedy for wine stains. Happy Thanksgiving!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...