November 9, 2009

Morning Blues


Good morning!!!

Last night I worked and it was such a long day I thought I was going to collapse right there on the spot. Same goes for tonight. Not really looking forward to it but have to. Same goes for tomorrow just a different schedule. Let's hope my body works with me and let's me enjoy the day by not getting dizzy and not getting a weird feeling in my stomach or whatever. I hate not feeling 100% right. I want to wake up and walk around and live life normally, no odd gut feeling or crazy dizzy head...just normal. Then again, what is normal?!

Woke up early...catching up on some reading and watching TV.
Trying to avoid the wet streets outside. Very dangerous anyhow with all the yellow and red leaves on the ground. Christmas presents will be sent away in one week. I'm so excited it's finally done. Yeah. And my future is still quite unknown. Wonderful. Not really. ;) Dreamed about California last night, wonder if it had anything to do with the concert Sunday night. Either way the dream was fantabulous. Made me smile, a lot!

Have a terrific day.

9 comments :

Sara said...

oh please have a good day! Sometimes not being normal is ok, I mean, what is normal anyway?

You only have to be yourself!x

Anonymous said...

i am sorry you are not feeling normal! i hope that you get feeling better! at least you had some good dreams right :) have a great day!

Katie said...

yay for CA dreams!

Annemarie said...

Hope you have a good day love! XOXO

The SSS Sophisticate said...

Some warm CA weather sounds lovely about now. I seem to be going to bed earlier and earlier these days cause I am so exhasuted! Mornings are not treating me well!

Jenni said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon! I was sick the whole weekend and HATED it.

PS-Cute blog!

Annie said...

nothing wrong with a little bit of california dreaming :)
hope you are having a good day hun, keep on smiling!

Elizabeth Marie said...

I hope today was good! I don't feel normal AT ALL right now...ughhhhh!!

Unknown said...

Hope you can catch up on some sleep and feel better. That is amazing that you have your Christmas presents done already, good work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...