November 5, 2009

Goodnight And Go

Among a thousand things I can't get enough of bedrooms, pink, purple, and bathrooms. There's more, but I can't list everything. Plus, I don't have time either, so I'd love to keep this simple. Bedrooms (with their gigantic walk-in closet - preferably) are those things I cannot and will never ever give up dreaming about. I just have to. Not sure why but bedrooms have this magnificant power over me it's scary. My bedroom is not my favorite. I know I do have to change that. To keep this simple...here are a few pictures I found online...all from We ♥ It! What is it with this site? I can't get enough of it either! Crazy.






xoxo





6 comments :

Unknown said...

Great bedroom inspiration, I love the wall colour in the second pic, Have a sweet day!

The SSS Sophisticate said...

I love the second to last one! It looks rugged and cozy!

evelyn said...

the 3rd bedroom is my favorite! i love blues :] and a walk in closet would be so cool haha
Happy November to you too

<3, evelyn
n_n

Anonymous said...

i love the 4th and 5th room. super adorable. great choices!

Katie said...

these pictures make me want to decorate!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ohhhhhhhh, I just love the lights. So dreamy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...