November 1, 2009

November

Welcome November!
I wasn't looking forward to seeing you at all, and I'm still not sure whether I should be happy you arrived. This past year has gone by incredibly fast it is almost unbelievable. I hope though you are going to guide me through my tough decisions, show me new paths and ideas to enhance my life each day. I have big hopes for the both of us. But, what I do know is that you bring us closer to December, month of Christmas. However, I would really appreciate it if you could slow down a little and give us all more time in life. Thank you November! Can I now let go of summer and fall?! Prrreeeaaaasssssee?!??? I can? Wonderful. Thank you.

I never wanted to put up pictures of what I bought, because I think it's not worth showing what I bought or what now is mine or what I walk around with. Though, with November having started just now I thought it was nice to show some color. It's going to be a rather depressing month with lots of gray days, rain and fog. I have high hopes and those include lots of sunshine but who am I kidding?! So, by sort of knowing what we can expect over here I decided I'd be putting up my favorite three objects...those that remind me of late fall, of a fantastic month of September, and of what I call happiness.

I carry this bag with me wherever I go. Love the color, and the size.
Almost everything goes in there! Awesome!

My Nine West shoes. Not as expensive as I thought they'd be and
very comfortable, too. Never thought this would happen.
Can I wear those around Christmas?! Doubt it.

 My lovely, fluffy dress...no comment.


Hope you all had a fantastic Halloween, went out to some parties (maybe?), and just enjoyed the weekend.
I stayed home. My life is lame. Very boring. Yes, I did watch horror movies but come on...they are lame, too. Every year they play the same ones...so I already know what's not gonna happen to Jamie Lee Curtis. The Ring was on, too but I just skipped that one...saw it too many times. The older ones (the ones I had been looking forward to) were not on which is sad. They've got this pretty little vintage twist to them which makes 'em way more interesting.

6 comments :

Sara said...

I'd never watch horror movies! I still have trouble sleeping and have issues with the dark when I do :D

Love the bag! I really really do!! And I love how all the items match in a way!

Annie said...

the bag is so pretty!! the shoes are fun too!! the dress too cute!
scary movies are so not my thing! i can't watch them ;)

CIP said...

I'm lame too! I stayed in and relaxed all weekend. I didn't even feel like going out.

I love your new bag!

Eri said...

Hi, I just came across your blog and much enjoyed it.

I hope to see you soon.

www.prettyportobello.blogspot.com

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Where did November come from?! Feels like it was just September!

Anonymous said...

i love the dress.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...