November 30, 2009

Winter

The best winter ever, with lots of snow and lots of sunshine and blue sky, I had this January and February. I spent one of the most amazing weeks in and around Philadelphia and loved winter for the first time in years. Can you believe this?! I don't like when it's cold, I hate snow, and I hate it when I have to bundle up for no real reason so I won't freeze to death. Though experiencing winter on the East Coast was one fantastic thing...I can't put it in words. I loved it. Nonetheless I'm still not a fan of winter...the season in "normal" regions where it snows and gets down to 20 degrees. Yuck. I'm the sunshine girl preferably wearing flip flops 24/7. I prefer warm weather all year round...in the high 60s to mid 70s, with the occasional wind blowing and fog but that is about it. :) Yeah, keep on dreaming...
...but what I wanted to say is this:

It's been snow raining the entire day and for some very odd reason I like it a lot!
Well, that is all until I found out my shoes are not made for this time of year even though they are winter shoes and were especially made for this season and all but apparently it was all a lie and now I have cold and wet feet. The snow literally put me into winter mood...so here you go...I wish my fingers weren't frozen so I could call these pictures mine...all from We ♥ It!




xoxo

8 comments :

Kelly said...

I was thinking on my way to work today that now that it's almost December, I could totally go for some snow right about now :-) Love the pictures!

Annie said...

those picstures are all really pretty! BUT i still have no desire for snow or winter!

Mara said...

so pretty! I wish it snowed in LA! I guess I'll just have to make a little trip to a Winter Wonderland instead ;)

Unknown said...

How pretty. Sometimes snow is needed to throw you into that Holiday/winter mood. I know I needed that this year, and I hate the snow too, but I am sad it hasn't snowed much this year. I hope you're enjoying it, maybe with a different pair of shoes.

Anonymous said...

oh man i want it to snow like that here right now! i hate being outside in it. but i love being inside all warm and cozy while it is like that!

Megan said...

If SNOW can't put you in the winter mood.. NOTHING can! Glad it helped to get you in the wintery-mood. :-) The last picture is great!

Katie said...

I wish it snowed here! We just get rain, boo!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love those pictures! Snow can be so pretty! All it's done so far here is rain!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...