November 11, 2009

Wishful Wednesday - Chore

Photobucket

This week's topic on Kelsey's blog is:



I wish... I  never had to clean the bathroom again!

Yeah, I know.
It's something we all need to do but this one is not my favorite. At all.
I don't mind cleaning because I love the fact that everything smells great and looks pretty afterwards.
But bathroom cleaning is one chore I just dread.
Not exactly sure why but it's just the way it is.

Then again, if my bathroom look like the ones below I would probably change my mind.
Maybe.







(click on the pictures for credits)


Happy Wednesday!!

xoxo

6 comments :

The SSS Sophisticate said...

TOTALLY agree! I hate it! I am not a dirty person, but it always just grosses me out!

paddle to shore said...

urgg. I wish I never had to clean anything !!!
Although, I'm pretty lucky because boyfriend usually cleans the apartment for the both of us.

Katie said...

I hate scrubbing the tub!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I would like to say that if my bathroom looked like that I would keep it tidy, but just can't promise anything these days!!!

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

I am not a fan of the bathroom either!

alix said...

I agree! It's the one room that I love to be super tidy....but I have to confess i have long hair and I shed like a big ol crazy dog. Greg got me a Dyson HandyVac for my birthday one year (i was like "Wow, I know I'm old when I'm getting excited by this insane little vaccum as a prezzie" and its good for spot touchups.) but i swear i clean it and its messy again the minute I turn around.

*sigh*

Those bathrooms sure are purty though....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...