November 15, 2009

Advice...



Saturday was a good day. It didn't start well, and I thought I wasn't going to enjoy it at all but I forced myself to do what I was supposed to do and had a great evening! A lame soccer game, a little champagne, a handful of BBQ chips, very delicious dinner (and all made by one of the best cooks ever - okay, maybe I'm biased but who cares), discussions that led to funny word moments (laughing and crying at the same time is the best), and a poker game to remember. I didn't win though. 2 a.m. was our deadline and we went home. :D

Happy Sunday!

2 comments :

Mara said...

aw poker sounds so fun! I really need to learn how to play :)

Katie said...

I love laughing till I cry, its the best way to burn calories! haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...