November 16, 2009

Ready. Set. Go. No.

So this is what I started with:


Let's hope I get all the boxes/presents ready today. They need to be sent out. They just do. If not, tomorrow will do, too. But, that'll be procrastinating things which isn't really want I wanna do. I am ready, everything is set and ready to go and hopefully it's gonna happen. Then I'm all done and can focus on two things...finally starting to decorate for Christmas (yay!!!) and looking forward to early December. What's happening then? I'll be driving up to Germany for a few days (I absolutely love Christmas Markets there) and then a few days after that everyone's going to get together for our annual Santa Claus Parade. Can't wait to see my favorite Santa Claus...the purple one! :-) Of course!


And this is what I ended up with:

All I can say is that I just sent out two instead of five packages. Why?! The boxes I had at home weren't right so I had to get new ones today (Sundays stores are closed here, all of them!!), and I will send out the rest tomorrow. Ok, not a big deal but still, my plan didn't work. On the bright side though I finished watching HIMYM and am on par with everyone else. Thank you! :) I hate not knowing what's been going on and now I fully know who just broke up, or who just's getting crazier and funnier. Yay on that one!
I've been slacking off with my reading but hey, I have to go back to work tomorrow and I'm sure there will be moments where I can sit and read about sad and very touching moments of Jodi Picoult's writing. 
Oh, and after I had sent out two boxes I treated myself with some movie time (Couples Therapy) and some Gingerbread Latte. For the first time in weeks I felt great. No pain, no dizziness...just me, the huge screen in the movie theater and my GBL. Ok, the latte came after the movie on my way home, but still... Yay on GBL!
all images from we ♥ it!

Life's been ok so far, but it's just Monday and Mondays are you know...Mondays!

Hope you had a good one.

6 comments :

Laura said...

where are you getting GBL?! my starbucks doesnt have holiday drinks yet!

www.glammed.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

mondays are not my fave! but i bet that gingerbread latte would make it better! that looks so good! i love what you ended up with..so cute! i love christmas time. now i feel like i should decorate.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I've hit up the peppermint mocha. Next in line is the gingerbread latte!

Katie said...

glad you treated yourself to a nice evening :)

FEDERICA said...

I like you blog :)
Greetings from Italy!

Federica
http://sweet-as-a-candy.blogspot.com/

Dallas Shaw said...

loving that little gift

dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...