November 12, 2009

Work

I'm at work.
Yes, I shouldn't be on here.
But, there's nothing I can do.
I'm not obsessed but I need distraction.
My book is waiting for me, but I am not sure I'm ready to open it yet again. (it's been good though)
I'm catching up on reading all blogs.
I wish I could comment on every single one.
Sometimes I can, sometimes I cannot. This PC doesn't allow me to comment sometimes.
It just stops and that makes me sad.
I drank half a gallon of water today.
I'm serious.
Now tea is the next liquid I'm going to be drinking.
I'm hungry!
But, there's no food around.
It may help me lose weight. Maybe not.
I hope it stops raining.
I hope the temperatures go up again, but it seems as if 40's has become a regular number these days.
I fear my future.
My head is spinning but mainly because my brain can't hold the pressure anymore...too much to think.
My stomach just made an awkward noise.
What the?!

Happy Thursday night.

xoxo

7 comments :

Manju said...

so many thoughts lol!
being hungry and with no food around is definitely NOT fun.i hope you managed to get smthng to eat ^^

Amber said...

Hope you found something to eat! And don't feel too bad, I do most of my blogging from work. Shhhh, don't tell :-)

alix said...

Hi! It's alex from Strawberry Lemonade. So wait, you are an ex California girlie too? Where are you in Europe and what took you there?? Thanks for always leaving such sweet comments on my blog. I'm glad I found ya!

*: )
alex

Annemarie said...

Haha- I love reading your thoughts! Funny- I think these things at work all the time too! Hope you have a great day XOXO

Jenni said...

random crazy thoughts. sounds a bit like what goes through my head! You should get a peppermint mocha from starbucks..mmmmm so good...

Annie said...

sounds like you are going a million miles a minute ;)
i usually only blog from work. i have been so busy and falling so behind that i have been blogging at home a little.
i hope you are having a good thursday night my dear!!

Katie said...

I WISH i could go on the computer at work. instead I am forced to sell over priced handbags... such is life I guess

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...