November 19, 2009

Over The Top!

Just when I think my life gets more dull and more boring I receive awards.

Thank you Brynn @ The Simple, Sweet, & Silly Sophisticate for making my day!!!


I so don't want to play along, mainly because I think there's really nothing to say and my fingers don't want to work either but oh what the heck...I'm bored, it's fun and who cares...

So, here are the rules:

1) You can only use one word.
2) Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers.
3) Alert them that you have given them this award!
4) Have Fun!

The Survey

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your hair? Brown
3. Your mother? Busy
4. Your father? Gone
5. Your favorite food? Asian
6. Your dream last night? Weird
7. Your favorite drink? Water
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. What room are you in? Bedroom
10. Your hobby? Watching...
11. Your fear? Death
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Alive
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? Determined
15. Muffins? Raspberry
16. Wish list item? Raise
17. Where did you grow up? Europe
18. Last thing you did? Talk
19. What are you wearing? Sweater
20. Your TV? Big
21. Your pets? None
22. Friends? International
23. Your life? Confusing
24. Your mood? Okay
25. Missing someone? Always
26. Vehicle? Feet
27. Something you’re not wearing? Ring
28. Your favorite store? GAP
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? Saturday
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Your best friend? Female
33. One place that I go to over and over? Ventura
34. One person who e-mails me regularly? Friend
35. Favorite place to eat? Nancy's

Ok, and now I'm passing this one on to whoever wants to play along.
It is quite difficult to choose six specific people because you are all great bloggers and I do want to give this one out to everyone. If you feel like doing it, go ahead, and have fun!!

I'm so going to bed now! :(
First I'm going to red this article though.

xoxo

1 comment :

Katie said...

I like your vehicle! haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...